What You Need To Know:

My photo
My name is Jenna and I'm pretty much the hyperbole of the "average" sixteen year old.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Long time, no talk. Again!

SO MUCH has gone on since my last post! I got a car! I'm starting an ebay business! I'm also starting a youtube beauty channel! I've been soo busy with school and ebay lately (btw, check it out!: http://www.ebay.com/sch/jenanasaurusrex/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686). My mom glued some hair extensions in my hair earlier haha. I LOVE THEM! This was kind of the last resort, the clips would slide right out, even with teasing them. Me and my boyfriend have been hanging out a lot lately too. Not that we don't already, we just have been a lot more. We went trick 'r treating as static haha. We couldn't figure out anything else to be. I've been using a new product, it's called raw black african soap. This stuff is major stinky, but it sure cleans out your pores! I purchased it off of ebay for about $5. Also, I know everyone's heard of Guardian Angel heat protector spray buy Got2B. I not only use that as a heat protectant, but it makes my hair feel a lot thicker and healthier! A couple of minutes ago, I applied to be a Wet N' Wild Beauty Ambassador! Let's just pray I make it! Anyways, my ebay is mainly some clothes that I never got around to wearing, and a couple NEW beauty products. One of them is the Mac blush, Dollymix (I was sent the wrong color). I just need the extra money because I'm saving up for college which is coming up pretty soon! Plus, I've always wanted my own little business! I'll try to post a picture of my extensions sometime soon! Thanks for hanging with me.


                                              Love,
                                                Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment