What You Need To Know:

My photo
My name is Jenna and I'm pretty much the hyperbole of the "average" sixteen year old.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mac's New Winter Collection, Glitter and Ice!!

I heard about it through Badassplatinum on youtube (looove that woman!) and she had the new paint pot, Let's Skate! Needless to say, I immediately ordered a sample from TheBodyNeeds. I don't think I've ever fell in love with a product THAT fast, except for my Revlon Super Lustrous pearl lipstick in Silver City Pink. Actually, these two colors are similar. Both are a frosty baby pink, but with flecks of gold. STUNNING! Mac just came out with a similar color to Let's Skate, but it's a mineralized shadow. You may recognize it by the name Snow Season. This color is sooo beautiful! I'm a huuuge fan of mineralized shadows, and this won immediately stole my heart. I guess I could say I'm a neutral/warm kind of girl. The only thing bold I'd ever consider on my face is my lashes and lips. Now my personality is the EXACT opposite! Haha, well what do you think of the new collection?

                                                                 Let's Skate Paint Pot
                                                        Snow Season Mineralized Shadow
                                                               Revlon's Silver City Pink


Btw, check out Revlon's new collection! It's GORGEOUS! (Is it me or do their lip glosses look quite similar to lip glasses?)

No comments:

Post a Comment