What You Need To Know:

My photo
My name is Jenna and I'm pretty much the hyperbole of the "average" sixteen year old.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tea Tree Oil Review!

Okay so my first thoughts when I opened it was that it smelled very strong and musty! Not my favorite smell, but not the worst. It's kind of like a dry oil because it has a pretty thin consistency, about as dense as water. I just dabbed it all over my black heads and a couple pimples. When I woke up the next morning, my black heads had lightened dramatically! Not all the way gone, but I know if I do this every night, they'll eventually clear up. The pimples had also lightened, but not as much. I'm still gonna use it on them tonight because they definitely will go away in time if I keep using this product! The only thing I don't really like about this product is the smell. It's soo strong. I could honestly care less if it's gonna clear my face up though. My overall opinion: I love it and would recommend it to anyone!! Here's a HUGE list of different uses I found:

  • Acne 
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Boils
  • Bug Repellent (I can see how...)
  • Burns
  • Cankers (Mouth Ulcers)
  • Cold Sores
  • Cuts
  • Dandruff
  • Diaper Rash
  • Disinfectant
  • Ear Aches
  • Fleas (DO NOT USE ON CATS)
  • Fungus Nails 
  • Gums/Teeth (receding gums, pyorrhea, gingivitis, plaque, and bad breath)
  • Infected/Sore Nails
  • Insect Bites and Stings 
  • Laundry Disinfectant
  • Lice
  • Mites 
  • Pimples
  • Scalp Problems (Itchy, dry, scaly or oily scalps)
  • Sinus & Bronchial Congestion
  • Skin Problems (psoriasis, eczema, etc.)
  • Splinters
  • Sunburns
  • Thrush in Infants (Mouth)
  • Ticks and Leeches
  • Warts
  • Yeast Infections 

No comments:

Post a Comment