What You Need To Know:

My photo
My name is Jenna and I'm pretty much the hyperbole of the "average" sixteen year old.

Monday, October 10, 2011

BB Creams

Let's be honest, asians have it made. They have perfect skin, hair, style, and they're aodrable! Plus, they do a great job on my nails (I can barely paint one hand before getting polish all over the place)! So I've been researching around for different asian products and such that are better than my regular. And I found BB Creams. BB stands for 'beblesh balm' or 'blemish balm.' BB cream originated in Germany for cosmetic surgery patients to cover their scars and also heal their skin. The trend moved to Asia when a famous Asian actress was spotted in a movie wearing BB cream. I have checked the reviews of many different creams, and have ordered a few samples from ebay. I can't wait for them to arrive! If you'd like a more in depth review, check out some Youtube vids! Or just watch the one below by bubzbeauty!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment